Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train experience, which recently celebrated its royal anniversary
Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
May 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see bleached bones, sculpted skunks, and even a goat attacking dynamite!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider shrugging this experience.
- Minimum height 44".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get dry on this experience.
- This experience is based on a film made before you were born.
- The last outlaw on this experience is named for Gyro Gearloose's badge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.