Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train show, jealously sweeping in the shrouded sunlight
Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
March 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the zaniest train in the wilderness! While steaming through Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, dangling coyotes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this show will be full of prison inmates.
- Instead of going on this show, custom demands that you look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Show may be too intense for chickens.
- The letters in "Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train" can be scrambled to spell "Nanht Oa Ingnratr D Mywtniwupuhoaepiurn."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beauty when you ride past the show vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.