Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction during repairs
Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
March 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest train in the mountains! While zooming through Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, whiplashed cactus, and even a goat whistling dynamite!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waving this attraction, look for something softer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Dry Bar") are able to enjoy this attraction as much as a moment after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.