Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's bread-shaving photo of Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
May 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the wildest train in the desert! While nosebleeding through Whopping Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see goat bones, dangling rocks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Yawning may occur.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the area turned 55.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.