Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Mountain Haunted Train train during construction
Whopping Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
April 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the speediest transportation in the desert! While speeding through Whopping Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, dangling bobcats, and even a goat boring dynamite!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this train before brunch.
- After waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve scientists.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated train, participants are required to have special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.