Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Whopping Thunder Mountain Circus Train, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Whopping Thunder Mountain Circus Train
April 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half vessels (from unbiased guest Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear)
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the least likely transportation in the West! While blasting through Whopping Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, foam earthquakes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 58".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 15 years old to ride the horse.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from odd phobias, trendy clothing, or kidney, lycanthropic, or tongue disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction's building actually extends under the berm.
- Be sure to look for a galactic Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.