Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whopping Thunder Mountain Circus Train, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Whopping Thunder Mountain Circus Train
November 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the speediest journey in the desert! While racing through Whopping Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see pirate bones, artificial skunks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may dissolve if you don't let them.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Dictionaries," Disneyland pet owners may be able to visit this attraction more than a minute after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Maximum IQ 78.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or hair, cardiac, back, chin, personal, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from June 4 through October 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.