Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Heights Railroad attraction during repairs
Whopping Thunder Heights Railroad
December 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Whopping Thunder Heights Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the best themed ride in the neighborhood! While zooming through Whopping Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, foam coyotes, and even a goat eating landlubbers!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- This attraction originally cost more than $249 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.