Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vast Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction at park opening
Vast Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
February 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Board the Vast Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the least likely tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Vast Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, sculpted rocks, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's immitation façade, you may image you saw the current rocket.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.