Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vast Thunder Hill Railroad train as seen from the top of history
Vast Thunder Hill Railroad
September 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Vast Thunder Hill Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the quickest journey in the park! While zooming through Vast Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, foam coyotes, and even a goat shrugging dynamite!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this train.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Mary Poppins photo pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, intestinal, or blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- During inclement weather, this train may become a water train.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- In 2001, this train was rethemed to obliterate characters that could be viewed as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the musical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.