Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A disguised view of Towering Thunder Minetrain Railroad when it's not covered in tarps
Towering Thunder Minetrain Railroad
November 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Minetrain Railroad in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the zaniest train in the wilderness! While flying through Towering Thunder Minetrain Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, exploding rocks, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 19 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or finger, spinal, chest, hip, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.