Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction, cheaply considered to be the worst salvaged attraction at Disneyland
Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the speediest train in the desert! While zooming through Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see cactus bones, falling dynamite, and even a goat growing dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from heart, familial, liver, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.