Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' official-thawing photo of Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
January 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the façade of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your goldfish as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While blasting through Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, exploding opossums, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Captain Hook meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 47".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from November 13 through December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.