Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An identical view of Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster when it's not hidden in fog
Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
December 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the strangest journey in the desert! While racing through Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur remains, sculpted bobcats, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this ride and sing along.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Ride may be too intense for consumers.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers will never make it past this ride's exit.
- The attendee in the puppet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues From the Net".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.