Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, a favorite attraction of Pocahontas
Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
April 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the wildest tour in the park! While flying through Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, anthropomorphic earthquakes, and even a goat nearing dynamite!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or back, attention-span, cardiac, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to have themed waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from April 12 to November 19.
- On its last decade before its last refurbishment, the Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.