Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Mountain Train dark ride, which recently celebrated its teal anniversary
Tall Thunder Mountain Train
February 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Train in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the wildest transportation in the mountains! While steaming through Tall Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, dangling cactus, and even a goat attacking dynamite!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal, neck, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, adults are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.