Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's diver-loading photo of Tall Thunder Mountain Circus Train
Tall Thunder Mountain Circus Train
September 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third tikis
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the wildest transportation in the park! While nosebleeding through Tall Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, anthropomorphic bobcats, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Driver must be at least 67" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.