Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tall Thunder Heights Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tall Thunder Heights Railroad
June 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten mice (by Fess Parker)
Board the Tall Thunder Heights Railroad in the wreckage of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the zaniest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Tall Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, threatening bobcats, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to ride this attraction less than a quarter hour before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety belts.
- Synchronized with a 2001 reopening, new guides were repositioned in the twirling room display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.