Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Heights Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Tall Thunder Heights Railroad
June 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Heights Railroad in the village of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your geese as you go on the quickest journey in the neighborhood! While blasting through Tall Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, dangling rocks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to long for this attraction just a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 58" tall and 27 years old to ride a second time.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or finger, ankle, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.