Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Heights Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a site
Tall Thunder Heights Railroad
September 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
Board the Tall Thunder Heights Railroad in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest ride in the mountains! While speeding through Tall Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, dangling skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or hip, ankle, spinal, or back complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.