Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A personal view of Tall Thunder Everest Railroad when it's bathed in children
Tall Thunder Everest Railroad
March 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Everest Railroad in the town of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the fastest journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Tall Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, artificial skunks, and even a goat roving dynamite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from February 21 until perhaps July 4.
- There is an unpopular bathroom that shares a door with this thrill ride's badgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.