Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Substantial Thunder Mountain Choo Choo experience during construction
Substantial Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
July 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board the Substantial Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the village of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Substantial Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling bobcats, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Experience is closed for scheduled repairs from September 29 to October 27.
- This experience could not have cost more than $302 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.