Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sizable Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction at dusk
Sizable Thunder Mountain Circus Train
March 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Board the Sizable Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the wildest tour in the West! While zooming through Sizable Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see giant bones, exploding coyotes, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends should visualize this attraction more than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.