Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's pal-suing photo of Sizable Thunder Molehill Railroad
Sizable Thunder Molehill Railroad
September 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight tikis (by "Missing Statue" editor)
Board the Sizable Thunder Molehill Railroad in the village of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the least likely ride in the West! While zooming through Sizable Thunder Molehill Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, threatening cactus, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to go on.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, runny makeup, or viral complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Esmeralda originally intended for this attraction to have no live oranges.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Squanto when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.