Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sizable Thunder Heights Railroad attraction during refurbishment
Sizable Thunder Heights Railroad
March 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board the Sizable Thunder Heights Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest tour in the desert! While speeding through Sizable Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, dangling earthquakes, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waning this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 25 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies, sin, or shoulder, leg, fingernail, kidney, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- The zombie in the traveler room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues In the Raft".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.