Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Significant Thunder Racers Railroad when it's not shrounded in fog
Significant Thunder Racers Railroad
January 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Significant Thunder Racers Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest journey in the West! While blasting through Significant Thunder Racers Railroad, you'll see cave man bones, sculpted skunks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, novelty haircuts, or knee, leg, intestinal, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $147 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.