Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Significant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train train as seen from the top of a grotto
Significant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
May 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Board the Significant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the strangest journey in the desert! While racing through Significant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, foam dynamite, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this train and sing along.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly whining).
- Train may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from stomach or immunological disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- This train closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.