Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Short Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Short Thunder Mountain Circus Train
November 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Short Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the Disneyest journey in the desert! While steaming through Short Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, sculpted plants, and even a goat rusting dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or attention-span, neck, hair, immunological, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding effects that may be mildly disappointing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.