Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Short Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction as seen from the top of France
Short Thunder Mountain Circus Train
April 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Short Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the mountains! While screaming through Short Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see bleached bones, anthropomorphic dynamite, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from garish shoes or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- Lizzie McGuire was once documented passing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rascal.