Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train attraction at midday
Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train
February 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the zaniest ride in the wilderness! While steaming through Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see giant bones, foam bobcats, and even a goat eating pests!
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.