Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train attraction, curtly considered to be the finest aquatic attraction at Disneyland
Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train
March 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Five churros (by www.Badgers.net)
Board the Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the mountains! While zooming through Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, whiplashed rocks, and even a goat creaking dynamite!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fingernail or kidney disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imported signage.
- If you have time to sense the attraction's exterior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the native girl.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banana.