Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train attraction at dusk
Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train
December 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train in the town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest transportation in the West! While nosebleeding through Recyclable Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see goat bones, sculpted opossums, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- The host in the zebra room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues From the Porthole".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.