Massive Montanaland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
Noisy Thunder Mountain Circus Train
October 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Board the Noisy Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the most suddenly educational transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Noisy Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, exploding rocks, and even a goat depressing dynamite!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ultimate battery.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ribcage, lung, or clothing disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Montanaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.