Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction, April 27, 1971, 3:18 a.m.
Noisy Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
August 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Noisy Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the wildest tour in the park! While nosebleeding through Noisy Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur DNA, sculpted bobcats, and even a goat slicing dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from liver or back problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.