Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' herald-burning photo of Noisy Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
Noisy Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
January 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board the Noisy Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the remains of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the best themed tour in the park! While zooming through Noisy Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see cave man bones, anthropomorphic dynamite, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Flintheart Glomgold meet-and-greet location.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from August 5 through January 8.
- Walt Disney had a private clubhouse constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.