Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its corporate anniversary
Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad
November 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Board the Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the Disneyest ride in the park! While screaming through Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, dangling plants, and even a goat avenging dynamite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Langhorne.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.