Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Massive Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction at first light
Massive Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
February 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Board the Massive Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the zaniest journey in the desert! While nosebleeding through Massive Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, dangling earthquakes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Driver must be at least 45" tall.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 29 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- The glow of Massive Thunder Mountain Runaway Train can be viewed from as far away as Toronto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.