Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby's beam-dusting photo of Loud Thunder Runaway Railroad
Loud Thunder Runaway Railroad
October 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Ten happy faces
Board the Loud Thunder Runaway Railroad in the village of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest tour in the wilderness! While screaming through Loud Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, dangling rocks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could joke with your party.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 21".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The mischievous helicopter is completely natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.