Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train when it's not inundated in crystals
Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
May 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the fastest ride in the park! While screaming through Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see bleached bones, artificial dynamite, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 36".
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- One of the sports was built to age like Stinky Pete.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.