Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Loud Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, generously thrilling in the afternoon park light
Loud Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
February 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Board the Loud Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the Disneyest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Loud Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, anthropomorphic rocks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with Jack Skellington fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Tex autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from June 27 through January 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.