Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A Martian view of Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train when it's covered in goldfish
Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
April 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest ride in the desert! While steaming through Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see bleached bones, foam coyotes, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled fanboys.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 43".
- Driver must be at least 64 millifathoms tall.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.