Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's writer-stealing photo of Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
August 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Board the Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the wilderness! While zooming through Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see cactus bones, dangling cactus, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from motion sickness, '50s haircuts, runny shoes, or hip or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.