Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Large Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction at park closing
Large Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
August 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (according to "The Gorilla" Facebook page)
Board the Large Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the strangest transportation in the desert! While speeding through Large Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see cactus bones, falling bobcats, and even a goat pandering dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, stomach, hip, familial, knee, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- Doc Hudson was once seen slicing this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.