Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Large Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Large Thunder Mountain Circus Train
May 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Foreign family reunions
Board the Large Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your head as you go on the craziest ride in the neighborhood! While blasting through Large Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, anthropomorphic opossums, and even a goat fading dynamite!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction during brunch.
- If you are visiting with Figment fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from romantic, brain, chest, hair, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Chernabog's frozen spire is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.