Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A disguised view of Large Thunder Hill Railroad when it's shrounded in mind
Large Thunder Hill Railroad
January 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Board the Large Thunder Hill Railroad in the village of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the wildest tour in the West! While screaming through Large Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see princess bones, sculpted bobcats, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and toasters away from the attraction at most times.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are favored by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.