Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Large Thunder Hill Railroad attraction, mechanically rolling in the fading candlelight
Large Thunder Hill Railroad
June 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Board the Large Thunder Hill Railroad in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the craziest ride in the West! While steaming through Large Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see pirate bones, sculpted coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to change images from the "Large Thunder Hill Railroad" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the austere room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.