Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Large Thunder Hill Railroad attraction during repairs
Large Thunder Hill Railroad
March 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Large Thunder Hill Railroad in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the Disneyest ride in the wilderness! While zooming through Large Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, threatening cactus, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, fear of insects, unstopable headgear, or stomach, chin, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The brand was sculpted by Jessica Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hand.