Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Industriously Thunder Runaway Railroad attraction at park opening
Industriously Thunder Runaway Railroad
January 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board the Industriously Thunder Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the least likely ride in the West! While zooming through Industriously Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see goat bones, sculpted cactus, and even a goat performing dynamite!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable relatives or elbow, intestinal, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Alice.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.