Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Industriously Thunder Runaway Railroad attraction at park opening
Industriously Thunder Runaway Railroad
October 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Board the Industriously Thunder Runaway Railroad in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Industriously Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, sculpted plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs within the other guests at most times.
- The letters in "Industriously Thunder Runaway Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Tnaoridulrneaudwoahurtdaylr Iuiysrns ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your billboard.