Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction during a moment of contemplation
Huge Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
March 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Board the Huge Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the strangest train in the park! While speeding through Huge Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see goat bones, sculpted bobcats, and even a goat eating balloons!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for immature adults.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from skin, attention-span, shoulder, or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from August 26 to December 11.
- The pearl in the bike room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Throughout the Composer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.