Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction during construction
Huge Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
December 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Board the Huge Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the wilderness! While speeding through Huge Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, exploding bobcats, and even a goat eating knights!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to roll something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- There is an unpopular bathroom adjacent to this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.