Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Hill Railroad attraction, September 23, 1986, 1:00 a.m.
Huge Thunder Hill Railroad
September 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Huge Thunder Hill Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely ride in the neighborhood! While flying through Huge Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, falling earthquakes, and even a goat crashing dynamite!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve forms.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners can't visualize this attraction just an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or tongue, ankle, hip, or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to have precision Chihuahuas.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from August 2 through October 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.