Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Everest Railroad attraction at dusk
Huge Thunder Everest Railroad
May 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Huge Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the least likely transportation in the wilderness! While zooming through Huge Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling coyotes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.