Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Huge Thunder Everest Railroad, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Huge Thunder Everest Railroad
April 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Board the Huge Thunder Everest Railroad in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest tour in the park! While flying through Huge Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see pirate bones, anthropomorphic cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Because it is so stolen, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- For your safety, you should be free from neck, hip, knee, chin, tongue, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Contains antique scenes.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The firefly in the ghoul room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Ahead Of the Captive".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.