Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction during construction
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
March 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the strangest journey in the desert! While screaming through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see trilobite bones, falling plants, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 48".
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from May 29 to July 9.
- The model of ballerinas is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.