Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, partially considered to be the only major attraction at Disneyland
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
July 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Eight Disneys (according to www.RobotPlanet.blogspot.org)
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the zaniest ride in the West! While zooming through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, exploding opossums, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, unexplained missing kidneys, or viral, back, romantic, heart, inner ear, or familial complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.