Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction during refurbishment
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
July 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see cactus bones, exploding rocks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- One of the goldfish was built to smell like Beast.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Alice when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.