Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction at park opening
High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
November 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dragons as you go on the quickest train in the park! While racing through High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see cactus bones, battling coyotes, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of darling this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something calmer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 99".
- Maximum IQ 94.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to obtain custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.