Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Hill Railroad attraction during refurbishment
High Thunder Hill Railroad
June 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Hill Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the Disneyest ride in the mountains! While racing through High Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, exploding rocks, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.