Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Hill Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
High Thunder Hill Railroad
October 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Hill Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your weasels as you go on the strangest transportation in the West! While screaming through High Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, whiplashed dynamite, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Turbulent Spout") may be able to long for this attraction half a minute prior to park opening.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.