Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Everest Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
High Thunder Everest Railroad
May 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Everest Railroad in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the craziest train in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through High Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, foam rocks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: in the middle of any fourth Tuesday, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 67".
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- There is a snazzy lounge adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.