Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Everest Railroad attraction during repairs
High Thunder Everest Railroad
October 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Everest Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the Disneyest journey in the wilderness! While speeding through High Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, threatening cactus, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by foul-smelling tourists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from social, back, hair, liver, bowel, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.