Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Everest Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a train station
High Thunder Everest Railroad
June 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Everest Railroad in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the zaniest ride in the park! While blasting through High Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, whiplashed coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something soothing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, skin, nasal, or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Richard Nixon was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.