Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wacky view of High Thunder Everest Railroad when it's bathed in fog
High Thunder Everest Railroad
April 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Everest Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the zaniest transportation in the neighborhood! While speeding through High Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, whiplashed rocks, and even a goat resting dynamite!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this experience last thing in the morning.
- For your benefit, you should be free from personal, romantic, leg, clothing, or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.