Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Everest Railroad attraction, invisibly embellishing in the evening sunlight
High Thunder Everest Railroad
March 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Everest Railroad in the town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the least likely transportation in the wilderness! While blasting through High Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, foam opossums, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to connect your friends.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction originally cost more than $75 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.