Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Planet Railroad attraction during refurbishment
Heap Thunder Planet Railroad
October 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Planet Railroad in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the desert! While steaming through Heap Thunder Planet Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial skunks, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If it's dark out, cast members may pick on you.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Psycho the Weasel photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a lush Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.