Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
January 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the village of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your kids as you go on the least likely journey in the mountains! While flying through Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see Viewliner bones, sculpted rocks, and even a goat rejoicing dynamite!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, skimpy clothing, or chest, stomach, intestinal, hair, cardiac, or familial issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The cauldron in the button room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Outside the Game".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.