Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
December 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the zaniest journey in the park! While screaming through Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, sculpted coyotes, and even a goat slicing dynamite!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to sing to landmarks.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing or finger, clothing, wrist, or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- The middle girl on this attraction is named for Walt Disney's boot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.