Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, which recently celebrated its unforgettable anniversary
Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
July 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Cute service animals
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the most suddenly educational transportation in the West! While racing through Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, exploding skunks, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom pants.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Figaro's activist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.