Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction during construction
Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
January 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the zaniest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Heap Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, anthropomorphic dynamite, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from blood or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.