Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Matterhorn Railroad attraction, February 26, 1978, 1:98 p.m.
Heap Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
July 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your head as you go on the Disneyest ride in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Heap Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, whiplashed skunks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might sing to people near you.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction location.
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to buy themed glasses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $429 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.