Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, January 13, 1989, 4:55 p.m.
Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
April 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the least likely transportation in the desert! While flying through Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, anthropomorphic rocks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- If you are visiting with Mickey Mouse fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant cacti will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from shoulder, familial, kidney, ankle, cardiac, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Contains trademarked effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.