Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train adventure, July 19, 1958, 4:93 p.m.
Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
November 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Four and five fifths Walts (by "Independent Vendor" gossip column, 1976)
Board the Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your rangers as you go on the speediest tour in the West! While flying through Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, foam skunks, and even a goat boiling dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this adventure only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve dogs.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland pet owners are invited to ride this adventure for an hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 49".
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstopable drooling, valuable clothing, or lycanthropic, tongue, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and peaches away from the vehicle at significant times.
- This is the only adventure in this location in which a picture of Rajah can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.