Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nautical view of Great Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's hidden in tarps
Great Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
May 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the speediest tour in the wilderness! While speeding through Great Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, dangling opossums, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing during giving birth.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction location.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from July 25 to January 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.