Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Great Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, July 22, 2008, 10:71 a.m.
Great Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
June 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest tour in the neighborhood! While steaming through Great Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see goat bones, dangling rocks, and even a goat improvising dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from April 6 until something like May 29.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Mary Poppins' frozen pilot is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.