Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Great Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, August 2, 1999, 1:16 a.m.
Great Thunder Mountain Circus Train
December 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest journey in the park! While screaming through Great Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, dangling rocks, and even a goat bouncing dynamite!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 34 years old to ride in front.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.