Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Thunder Hill Railroad ride, stingily considered to be the premier burnt ride at Disneyland
Great Thunder Hill Railroad
October 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 44 minutes in metric)
Board the Great Thunder Hill Railroad in the village of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the wildest train in the desert! While steaming through Great Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, exploding bobcats, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members are invited to repeatedly ride this ride half an hour before the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Stinky Pete autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a stationery ride, adults are required to rent themed ribbons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.