Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Great Big Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
December 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Big Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the speediest train in the wilderness! While speeding through Great Big Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur remains, falling coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a magical knight.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.