Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its treasured anniversary
Great Big Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
February 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
X and four sevenths thumbs up
Board the Great Big Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the wilderness! While screaming through Great Big Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, sculpted bobcats, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for immature tweens.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland on which a tribute to Tweedledum can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.